All-on-4® in Norcross
Have you lost all your teeth and want something different from traditional dentures? All-on-4 dental implants in Norcross may be the right treatment for you. It's a modern and efficient teeth replacement solution that gives you the functionality and appearance of natural teeth using only four implants.
At Vincent Dental, you can restore your smile with quality and affordable All-on-4 dentures with the help of our experienced and compassionate team. We take advantage of modern dentistry techniques to give you a smile that looks amazing and restores your ability to speak and chew with ease. If you are looking for reliable dental implants in Norcross, we are here for you. Contact us today and schedule your appointment to learn how we can help you meet your smile goals.
CALL: (770) 449-5999 BOOK APPOINTMENT
Is All-on-4 Right for Me?
If you have lost all of your teeth from your upper or lower jaw, or both, then you may qualify as a candidate for All-on-4 dentures. Our friendly team will perform a full dental exam to determine if this treatment is right for you. We're happy to answer any questions you may have so that you can make an informed decision about your dental restoration.
All-on-4 restorations are complete dentures that use only four dental implants to replace an entire arch of missing teeth. It allows you to replace all your missing teeth without having to undergo numerous surgeries and also offers a shorter healing time. Whether you need implants for one arch or both, you can count on All-on-4 dentures to rebuild your smile, so you can chew, smile, and speak comfortably. This treatment is a great option if you want a long-lasting solution for missing teeth that won't slip or require messy adhesives.
Why Choose Vincent Dental for All-on-4?
When it comes to getting your All-on-4 dentures in Norcross, the success of your treatment depends on who performs the procedure. At Vincent Dental, we offer experienced implant services in Norcross. Our team is passionate about making sure that you get to enjoy:
- Personalized treatments: We understand that every patient has unique needs. Our team tailors your treatment to suit your specific situation and deliver a satisfactory smile.
- A positive experience: We also do everything possible to make sure you enjoy a positive experience by listening to you and offering our services in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Experienced dental team: We have a team of qualified and experienced staff that will attend to you in a professional and friendly manner. Our dentist also has the approval of the AZ Board of Dentistry for IV sedation, which allows us to offer sedation options that will maximize your comfort.
- Modern Equipment: We utilize modern equipment and technology in our treatments, including computer-guided surgery for dental implants. These innovative tools promote an efficient and successful treatment with minimal complications.
The Process of Getting All-on-4 Dentures
Getting your All-on-4 dentures is a straightforward process since it is less invasive than the standard for receiving an implant-supported arch. However, if you need a dental extraction, bone graft, or sinus lift to boost your jaw density and strength before your treatment, our team can provide these pre-treatments as well. Having all your treatments under one roof means that you can enjoy consistent, high-quality service from a team you trust. Here's what you expect during your All-on-4 procedure:
- Evaluation: This is the initial assessment to ensure you qualify for the All-on-4 dentures. Our dentist will assess your oral situation and medical history to confirm that this treatment is appropriate for you.
- Preparation: After establishing your eligibility for an All-on-4, our dentist will prepare for your treatment by taking CT scans and bite impressions. The scans allow us to identify the location of nerves and sinuses and mark the position of your replacement teeth. We use the bite impressions to create a mold of your dentures to ensure they fit your jaws well.
- Simulation: Our team creates a computer simulation of your dental implants in their ideal position so that you can see the final results. We also perform any necessary adjustments before making your restorations.
- Implant Placement: This is the final step of your All-on-4 procedure. Our dentist performs oral surgery and places the implants strategically with utmost precision. We provide sedation and localized anesthetic to make the process as comfortable as possible. Once the implants are in place, they can support your dentures to restore your smile.
After the procedure, you can enjoy a healthy, functional, and beautiful smile. All-on-4 dentures are easy to maintain, and you can treat them just as you would your natural teeth.
Your Sedation Options
Our compassionate team understands that dentist visits and procedures can be intimidating. We prioritize your comfort so that your treatments are as gentle as possible. Our sedation options are available to help you relax as we work on creating your ideal smile.
We provide nitrous oxide, oral sedation, and IV sedation options depending on your needs. Our team will explain the different sedation options to you so that you can choose the most appropriate one for you and prepare adequately.
Your All-on-4 Dental Implants in Norcross
Is tooth loss affecting your ability to chew and speak with ease? Missing teeth don't have to be your permanent reality when you can restore your smile and overall oral health with our All-on-4 dental implants in Norcross. Our friendly team at Vincent Dental is ready to help rejuvenate your smile. Contact us today to learn more about All-on-4 and find out if it's the right choice for you!
CALL: (770) 449-5999 BOOK APPOINTMENT